|Material||Sodium calcium glass + copper frame|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16.5 x 25.3 x 14.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.55 Kilograms|
About this item
- 1. Modern style glass terrarium with classic elegance, a lovely artistic glass cube a part of your home or patio
- 2. This contemporary art-piece succulent terrarium is also perfect to showcase votive candles/tealights
- 3. Ideal size for fern, moss, succulents, air plants, cacti, or other plants with easy maintenance
- 4. Made of ultra clear sodium calcium glass and featuring a sturdy copper frame
- 5. Terrarium & Plant
- This indoor eco glass garden from scratch individually handcrafted using a variety of components and learn about the properties that help your terrarium thrive. The Wardian Case is selected and defined with a combination of... Cacti Soil/ Leca balls/ Activated charcoal/Decorative Stones/ Reindeer Moss. All you need to let the terrarium thrive in its own atmosphere within the own atmosphere
This beautiful Terrarium is carefully packed to avoid spillage and is beautifully presented in a neat gift box.
The Terrarium is an unusual gift that will surprise and delight your loved ones.
A terrarium is a collection of small, decorative plants (typically cacti or succulents) growing in an enclosed environment.
Terrarium containers are usually glass and provide an opening big enough to allow the gardener to access the plants inside.
The best part about a DIY terrarium is that you get to create something one-of-a-kind.
This Set includes everything you need to know about how to make a terrarium. From step-by-step instruction to aftercare.
You will be enjoying your miniature garden in in under an hour.
The Urban Sprout Terrarium kit includes the essentials you’ll need to get started. All you need is a glass vessel and a selection of plants.
Succulents survive dry indoor environments thanks to special adaptations – fleshy leaves, thick stems, or enlarged roots – that allow the plants to hoard water. Most people are familiar with cacti, which are a type of succulent. But succulents also include a host of other plants grown primarily for eye-catching foliage. Please Note: When purchasing plants please consider that each live item is unique and may therefore differ from the images shown, which are for illustration purposes only. Depending on the season, some plants may be pruned back to encourage growth and deciduous plants may arrive without leaves. Collections or 'mixed' listings for plants will be selected depending on availability and carefully hand-picked to ensure their quality.